Inspired by the dome of the Taj Mahal, Taj is perfect for quilting curvy, pointed arcs on your quilts. This versatile tool can be used in all areas of your quilt, including borders, blocks and backgrounds. Designed by machine quilting teacher and author, Angela Walters, this tool does double duty!
Quilt along the outside to create:
- Pointed arches in borders
- Overlapping arcs
- Rotate to quilt complex looking motifs
Work along the inside of the tool to create:
- A leafy allover design
- Leaves in a row for thinner borders
- Rotate to quilt flower-like motifs for blocks
By combining the inside and outside, or alternating directions, you can come up with endless quilting possibilities.
- Creative Grids Grip to ensure the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors.
- Palm-sized tool allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
- Curved edges allow for versatile designs.
- Works for longarm as well as home sewing machines.
Total Size - 3-3/4in x 4in
Creative Grids® products are made in the USA and sold in independent quilt shops only.
Scan the QR Code printed on the ruler to view a video demonstration.
For any size order within the continental USA under $100.00 there is a flat rate shipping charge of only $5.50. If your order is under $10.00 in merchandise you will have the option of choosing standard shipping rate for only $2.25. If your order is over $100.00 in value, the shipping is Free!